英语考试: 成人英语三级考试 - 英语四六级 - 公共英语 - 商务英语 - 职称英语 - 雅思 - 托福 咨询热线:010-62126633 或 400-678-3456 转 601/2/3/4/5
BEC商务英语考试网 ·设为首页
·收藏本站
·考试书店
您所在的位置:商务英语考试网首页 > BEC初级 > 写作 > 正文
搜索:

商务写作:环球商务英语100句5

http://www.BECwang.com 商务英语考试网 2008-03-11 网络 未知 浏览:

  81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days‘ sight.我方不能接受见票30天后信用证方式付款。

  82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.所定货物的品质必须与我方样品完全一致。

 

  83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation slip.我预定了,这是预定确认书。

  84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?

  单人间包括早餐在内收费是多少?

  85. Could I pay with traveler‘s checks?

  我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

  86. I‘d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.我想预定飞往北京的航班号为GJ2的一张机票。

  87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.我想更改/在确认一下我预定的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。

  88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.第一次订购我们希望预付货款。

  89. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice date.请从发票开票日算起,60天内付款。

  90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.这批货的包装是用顶部带有聚乙烯的纸箱。

  91. Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.包装费中1美元是包装桶的费用,该项费用再还桶时可退回。

  92. The insurance covers All Risks at 110 percent of the invoice value.按发票面值的110%投保一切风险。

  93.And the extra premium involved will be for your account由此所产生的额外保险费应由你方支付。

  94.We‘re going to have to put your account on C.O.D.今后我们不得不将您的户头改为C.O.D.(交货付款)

  95.We can quote you either C.I.F. or CFR plus commission, if you prefer.如果你愿意的话,我们可以在C.I.F. (运费、保险费在内价)或C.F.R.(运费在内价)的基础上,加上佣金给你报价。

  96.Could you agree to payment by D/A? This is a sample order.您能否同意通过承兑交单的方式付款?这是订单样品。

  97.As you know, it doesn‘t pay to open an L/C with a bank for such a small amount.你是知道的,为了这么一小笔钱开一个信用证账户并不值得。

  98.We have an easy-payment plan. One-third down, and the balance in six months.我们有分期付款的方法。首期付三分之一,其余的分6个月付。

  99.It‘s just a formality but for hire-purchase, we usually require references.按照手续,记账购货我们通常是需要担保的。

  100.Drafts drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before July 20, 2001. after which this credit expires.依此信用证开的汇票必须在2001年7月20日前在中国议付,过期无效。

 

【责编:bright cat】
现在有 0 人对本文发表评论  查看所有评论
昵称:
导航: 论文下载网 免费论文网
关于我们 | 服务中心 | 联系我们 | 招聘英才 | 合作伙伴 | 广告服务 | 免责声明 | 网站地图 | 友情链接
商务英语考试网 版权所有. 对本站有任何建议、意见或投诉,请点这里在线提交.
Copyright@2004-2008 www.BECwang.com All Rights Reserved.
网校地址:北京海淀中关村南大街17号韦伯时代中心C座801室 邮编:100081
客服咨询热线:010-62126633 或 400-678-3456 转 601/602/604/605/607/608/609 传 真:010-62168398(直拨) 合作联系QQ:85448008