英语考试: 成人英语三级考试 - 英语四六级 - 公共英语 - 商务英语 - 职称英语 - 雅思 - 托福 咨询热线:010-62126633 或 400-678-3456 转 601/2/3/4/5
BEC商务英语考试网 ·设为首页
·收藏本站
·考试书店
您所在的位置:商务英语考试网首页 > BEC高级 > 听力 > 正文
搜索:

装运Shipment(六)

http://www.BECwang.com 商务英语考试网 2008-08-26 浏览:
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。 

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port. 

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。 

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port. 

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。 

We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka. 

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

Don’t you think it’s troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗? 

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。 

We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 

我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。 

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。 

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 

据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。 

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
【责编:shuzhen】
现在有 0 人对本文发表评论  查看所有评论
昵称:
导航: 论文下载网 免费论文网
关于我们 | 服务中心 | 联系我们 | 招聘英才 | 合作伙伴 | 广告服务 | 免责声明 | 网站地图 | 友情链接
商务英语考试网 版权所有. 对本站有任何建议、意见或投诉,请点这里在线提交.
Copyright@2004-2008 www.BECwang.com All Rights Reserved.
网校地址:北京海淀中关村南大街17号韦伯时代中心C座801室 邮编:100081
客服咨询热线:010-62126633 或 400-678-3456 转 601/602/604/605/607/608/609 传 真:010-62168398(直拨) 合作联系QQ:85448008